Wednesday, March 18, 2015

New Year’s Resolution Update

Remember when I said I was going to do something this year I’ve never done before? But I didn’t know what it was yet? Well, I figured it out. I’m going to go somewhere I’ve never been – one of my favorite things to do! Of course, the family wants to go too. Where are we off to? Hawaii !!


 I can’t think of a better place to escape the northern hemisphere for Spring Break. And I mean Break! I need one. But I’m still a planner. If all goes according to plan, we’ll be getting lots of water/sun play time, dolphin sighting, luau smorgasborging, and I just might get to do yoga on the beach.


 The blog might be a bit quiet while we’re away, but never fear! Come April, I’ll be posting regularly again. In the meantime, go follow me on Instagram. I’ll try to post some Hawaii pics there!


No comments:

Post a Comment